Refresh your page for updates!
ORCHESTRA & CHOIR
members are required to register.
- No audition is necessary to return to your previous choir or orchestra role.
ALL SOLOISTS & NARRATORS
are required to audition.
Saturday, Jan 13 - South Bay
Saturday, Jan 20 - Oakland
(Note that dates have changed.
These dates are correct as of Jan 4).
As needed, some soloist and narrator candidates will be invited to
Callbacks: Saturday, Jan 27 (9AM - 4PM)
Please keep that date available.
- Sunday, March 25 - Santa Clara
- Good Friday, March 30 - Oakland
- Easter Sunday, April 1 - Oakland
- Saturday, April 7 - San Jose
- Sunday, April 8 - San Francisco
This oratorio features 13 vocal soloists and additional alternates, cello soloist, 2 narrators, a 200-voice adult and youth choirs, and 40-piece orchestra to tell the story of the final days of the Savior’s ministry, crucifixion, and resurrection. Interfaith participation is highly encouraged.
LAMB OF GOD is a sacred musical work featuring the Temple Hill Symphony Orchestra, Choir and Soloists.
It focuses on the final days of the life of Jesus Christ, His Atonement and Resurrection. It is written as a dramatic work and presented in concert format.
It uses as its basis, and much of its text, the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and especially John, as found in the King James version of the Holy Bible. The work is written and composed by Rob Gardner.
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Joseph
- Social Ministry Programs of the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Joseph
- Catholic Diocese of San Jose
- The Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter-day Saints
- Saint Mary's Cathedral, San Francisco
- Mission Santa Clara
- Temple Hill Choir
- American Red Cross
Registrations will be accepted through
Friday, Jan 26, 2018 at 6PM