(Note that dates have changed. These dates are correct as of Jan 4.)
Saturday, Jan 13 (9AM-3PM)
19100 Allendale Ave., Saratoga CA 95070
Saturday, Jan 20 (9AM-3PM)
4780 Lincoln Ave., Oakland CA 94602
- Walkups will be auditioned as time is available
Callbacks by Invitation: Saturday, Jan 27
- Sunday, March 25 - Santa Clara
- Good Friday, March 30 - Oakland
- Easter Sunday, April 1 - Oakland
- Saturday, April 7 - San Jose
- Sunday, April 8 - San Francisco
Please complete the following.
This oratorio features 13 vocal soloists and additional alternates, cello soloist, 2 narrators, a 200-voice adult and youth choirs, and 40-piece orchestra to tell the story of the final days of the Savior’s ministry, crucifixion, and resurrection. Interfaith participation is highly encouraged.
LAMB OF GOD is a sacred musical work featuring the Temple Hill Symphony Orchestra, Choir and Soloists.
It focuses on the final days of the life of Jesus Christ, His Atonement and Resurrection. It is written as a dramatic work and presented in concert format.
It uses as its basis, and much of its text, the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and especially John, as found in the King James version of the Holy Bible. The work is written and composed by Rob Gardner.
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Joseph
- Social Ministry Programs of the Cathedral Basilica of Saint Joseph
- Catholic Diocese of San Jose
- The Church of Jesus Christ
of Latter-day Saints
- Saint Mary's Cathedral, San Francisco
- Mission Santa Clara
- Temple Hill Choir
- American Red Cross
Refresh your page for updates!